Monday, July 9, 2012

Late night reading...

Finished the book last night. Autocorrect won't let me type the title properly, although it's letting me misspell things every other word.

I did remember the twist at the end. Won't spoil it for you. What I like a lot about the book is that it is just a small segment of a larger story. And the larger story never gets told. You know that the bigger story is out there, you can fill in the pieces, you even can put together the end of the bigger story - more or less.
As far as I'm aware there are no other books connected to this one. No sequels, no grand saga... Just this one. And it's satisfying.

A well done book which I thoroughly enjoyed.

We're in the car again today so not much reading, but I started something new this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment