Sunday, November 1, 2020

Star Daughter

By Shveta Thakrar 
YA Fantasy 
Hardback
435 pages
Owlcrate 

First off, what a gorgeous book.

This is the Owlcrate exclusive cover. The regular one is more gold. The photo doesn't capture the shiny beauty of this.

Those purple dyed page edges! 🤩

So what's super cool about this book is that it is literally about personified stars. Which is really hard to conceptualize. 

But I think that the world created here is interesting and believable. 

Letter from the author.

Signed - in silver, of course!

Author bio. And I love her photo! The colors!

I love that it's a stand alone novel. 
I love that I didn't expect all of the things that happened, especially at the end. 

Will I read it again? Maybe? But I am glad I read it. It was a fun, interesting, and different novel.

Also, I did this for my students as an example of sharing their choice reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment