Saturday, April 1, 2023

Da Vinci's Tiger

Da Vinci's Tiger
By L.M. Elliott
YA Historical Fiction 
Hardback
275 pages
Owlcrate book (2015)

I have not had this book sitting around since 2015. I bought it on a whim several months ths ago when I was buying some other items from the Owlcrate shop. This was from their December 2015 box, which preceded my subscription. 


It's a thoroughly researched Historical Fiction book, written for a YA audience. 

author info

This in the painting (and historical person) it's based around.


I did enjoy this book, but didn't like feel compelled to puck it up like I often do with books. 
The characters were interesting, the politics weren't overwhelming, and the setting felt realistic. 
Overall it was good, just not really my thing. 
I think I'll let this one go to the used book store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment