Saturday, July 10, 2021

Mister Impossible

By Maggie Stiefvater 
Hardback
Owlcrate
340 pages
YA Fantasy 
Book 2 of the Dreamer Trilogy 

I think second books are always hard. I often don't like them too much. They often feel like stepping stones rather than a thing that stands on its own. 

But I loved this one. It advanced the overarching storyline while still being its own thing. 

I don't know how legible this is, but: synopsis.

Of course, I had to do the refresher and read Call Down the Hawk first. I got both of these editions through Owlcrate, and they have the most beautiful art on the reverse of the covers. Left: Call Down the Hawk. Right: Mister Impossible. 

And, because I'm a total fan girl, I also bought the special edition from One More Page Books, which I got to have personalized and which came with a beautiful book wrap.

Taking off the book wrap reminded me that the Owlcrate cover wad also different colors. 

I am super curious how the whole trilogy will wrap up! I didn't predict the ending of Mister Impossible, and I have no clue what will happen next. 

Exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment