Sunday, January 17, 2021

Crossings

By Alex Landragin
Fiction
Hardback
359 pages

This was one of the weirder books that I've read.

It's 3 stories, that make one story. 

After the preface, you're presented with a choice: read it like a normal book, pr hope around through it following directions in page corners. 

Instead of starting on page 1, you could start on page 150 and then follow the path. 

So- it's a neat concept and it comes together well. I did the "choose your own adventure" feeling method of reading it. 
I got a little confused every once in a while about who each character was and what was happening when, but overall it was neat. 

I liked the concept and I'm a little curious to go back through and just read it "normal style" but I don't think I have the attention span to re-read it now that I know what happens.  

Author info

No comments:

Post a Comment