Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Castle of the Cursed

By Romina Garber
YA Fantasy 
284 pages
Owlcrate Special Edition 

front cover

endsheet and blurb

This was a great book. I didn't actually read the summary before I read the book, so some things that shouldn't have been surprising were - like vampires.

Came with some serious warnings. 
It was dark and sad, but not as "rough" as I feared it might be. 

first page

It was a satisfying book. Things came through, pulled through, were consistent without being annoying. Everything tied together well. 

Not a series!

Also, it's gorgeous. Just look how pretty! 
My Little One really loves the styling, so I'm going to let her steal it from me. 

Signed! ❤

Author letter! ❤

This book also had a bonus chapter - some key events from a different character's point of view. 

author info 

No comments:

Post a Comment